KNSFHP 1150.02 (1 credit)
Not open to students with credit for KNSFHP 1148.05, 1149.05, or 1150.01; Or EduPAES 1148.05, 1149.05, 1150.01, or 1150.02.
What you will learn:
- Proper and safe use of cardiovascular exercise equipment
- Gym Safety
- Knowledge of major muscle groups
- Understanding basic principles of cardiovascular exercise
What to expect:
- This course is delivered online but will require access to exercise equipment
- Develop and implement a personalized cardiovascular training program
- Track and log activity throughout the semester
- Improved muscular strength and endurance
- Skills learned in this class can be used for ongoing health and fitness
- Familiarity with complex exercise equipment
- Development of a personal training regiment
- Listening to music while exercising can improve work out performance by 15%.
- Cardiovascular exercise helps create new brain cells. This improves brain power and brain activity.
- Exercising on a regular basis helps boost your immune system. This means you’ll get sick less often than people who don’t exercise.
- If you’re someone who has trouble sleeping or staying asleep then working out is your answer. Exercise helps to clear your head and helps you feel relaxed.